LION MENTALITY - Motivational Speech
Are you a gazelle or you a lion? Lemme tell you a difference between a gazelle and a lion. When the gazelle wakes up, it runs, but if a lion ain't chasing it, it stops running. But when the lion wakes up, it don't need nobody to push it. It pushes himself. Why? Because he realizes that if he does not catch that veil, not only with him but his family don't eat. What are you playing this game for? What's your passion? What's your drive? What's your purpose? What's your purpose for playing this game? No. Alarm clock need it. My passion wakes me off. My drive wakes me off. My determination wakes my ability to be, do and have whatever I want. It wakes me up. What wakes you up? What drives you? Why are you playing this game? Is it just a game or do you eat it? Do you sleep it? Do you drink it? Have you possessed the game? When you are a lion, it does not make a difference. You realize that if your family is going to eat that, if that pack of lions is to survive, then you gotta go hunt. You'll devel. You'll come up short. You are deve. He will have an average experience. You a student. I need you a lion. Mo you an entrepreneur. I need you a lion. Mow. You try to lose weight. Lion mo, you can't do nothing significant in Gazelle, Mo, nothing impressive happens in Gael. Mo. Nothing happened in Ron. Mo. Give up mo quit mode. Scared mode, fearful mode. Nothing happened. Everything happened in limo. Like I'm coming to get you. A part of being a beast just ain't even in gazelle, a part of being a beast is the hu. It's the hunt that they're excited about. They like to see the gazelle run. Then boom, they take off. Cause real lions like to hunt. They love the process just as much as they love the prize. And some of y'all just wanna score. You don't like the process. You not in love with the process. A true hunters goal, it's not the prize a true hunters goal. It's to hunt. That's what they live for. They live to hunt. They don't just live to catch it. It's the whole process. I'm like the lion. I'm not the gazelle. I don't mean something external to motivate me. I find something with the, when you are a true hunter, you don't go by time, you go by the gazelle. When you are a true hunter, you hunt until you get a gaze and you don't stop until you get one. And then you get another, and then you get another and you get another. Keep playing the game. Keep grinding, keep working. Look at your belief system every single day and stick with it. Don't rush the process. Trust the process. Don't rush the process. Trust the process from this day forward. If I will give 120% or nothing at all, when you want something bad, you can't count the cost. Because if you count the cost and you see how much it costs, you might quit. You might give up. So you gotta go in knowing that I, I don't count the cost. I do as many pushups as it takes, as many wrecks as it takes. I study as long as it takes. I pay whatever the price is. Why? Because if I start counting the cost, I might quit. I might give up, I might, sir, don't count the cost. You get to a point when you don't count it, you just do whatever it takes to get whatever you want. Winners win and losers lose. And if you create a culture of losing, if you keep being a victim, if you keep letting losing happen to you, if you keep letting people do you and treat you any kinda way, it's gonna become a Culture.
Gotta give up that mediocre part of you. You gotta give up this common thinking you got telling you you can't do this, that you can't have this, that is not possible for you. You gotta give that up. You got to trust yourself. You've got to know you came here with the stuff in you. You are winner. You were born to win. It is your right to win. It is your right to have your dream. You don't get this stuff. You don't get these ideas unless you also have the capacity to make it happen.
Use Your gift and become stronger, become better, become faster, become smarter, become more productive. And you know what? You will build a life that says, I told you so without having to say a fucking word.